Thursday, June 24, 2010

Perfect Time to Start!

After much deliberating, nervous tension, nightmares, anxious sweats.......Ive decided to start a blog! Afterall, Quilting is what i LIVE for (oh,.... and of course my hubby and kids!!!)

 Ive decided to join the blog world and jump on the quilting revolution and put myself out there to be scrutinised by my fellow quilters. I have been a silent stalker for months now of many of the sites I love. 
Just to name a few!!

As you know, the first blog is always the scariest... so i have been waiting and looking for the perfect time to start. When the postman showed up on my door this morning with a little package for me....

I thought.... Theres no better time to start!! Than with a nice fresh Fat Quarter bundle of Heather Ross' Far Far Away 2 Collection!! (from Pink Chalk Fabrics )


mmmmm............ now for a design??..    Well, bear with me as i learn my way around blog setup and I hope to bring you many happy blogs, Give Aways, Competitions, Tutorials, Quilt patterns and projects.

So keep watch............xx

Phew!! First one down.........Trillions to go!!

8 comments:

  1. Welcome to blog land my dear Becky! So glad you could join us ... finally! Your blog looks great and I get to be your first follower. Can't wait to see what you do with this fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first blog post! I too can't wait to see what you make with all of that wonderful fabric.
    :) Amelia (Kate's sis)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY Becky has a bog.. you blog looks fab hunny!!!Cant wait to catch up soon.. Ally xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your first blog was heaps better than mine! good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey bec, when are you going to post again?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Impressive bec...your awesome. You might even win me over to the quilting world!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. well, welcome, then!! And hey, no scrutinizing here...just lots of quilt love!! From what I've seen (I read backwards from most recent to this first post) you do beautiful work and I look forward to seeing more of it. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!! xx I LOVE hearing from you xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...