Monday, October 25, 2010

Quilt Story and a Sneak Peek!

Today is a bit exciting..... 

......and ......
I thought I would show you a sneak peek of my latest project! 

ill show you more.... next post! xx


  1. Great write up and the sand castles quilt is adorable. Can't wait to see the full picture of your newby!

  2. Very nice!! I love the sneak peek too!

  3. Congrats!!!

    COME on---- show us more!!!!

  4. I've been admiring that innocent crush line for a bit now! Can't wait to see what you're working on. Thanks for letting us feature you :)

  5. I really enjoyed your post over at quilt stories! And look forward to seeing your next creation! Your inspiring me to turn my sewing machine on and get a project going!

  6. Congrats on being featured over at quilt story. I just love that quilt! I don't like sneak peaks - they're mean :) Can't wait to see how it all comes together!


Thank you so much for leaving a comment!! xx I LOVE hearing from you xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...