Happy Blogiversary to Me,
Happy Blogiversary to Me,
Happy Blogiversary to Me......
Happy Blogiversary to Me!!!
I can't believe it. It somehow feels like I've been blogging forever but yet not really that long at all.
When I first started my blog 12 months ago, I had no idea how much fun it would be....
Getting to know each of you
Have Featured Bloggers and
Blog land is such a great and inspiring place to be apart of.
So, Lets celebrate!!
A Pattern Sale and a Giveaway...
For the next 48 hrs.. Buy a Pattern, get one FREE...
If you Buy a Downloadable pattern from my shop, send me an email and tell me which pattern you would like for FREE , and I'll send it to you!!
You can Buy my Patterns HERE
Now, for the Giveaway!!!
Kimberly, from the Fat Quarter Shop wants to celebrate with us. She has offered 3 Gift Vouchers for the Giveaway. Three winners will be Drawn Random, Tues Night 28th June.
How to enter...
* Leave me a comment and tell me something Random about you that I don't know...
* For all of my lovely followers you can leave another comment! You have helped make this last year a blast! I am forever grateful for all your comments, encouragement, love, and support along the way.
To get you in the spirit..
Here's 15 things about me you may not have known..
- My husband proposed to me by having flowers and chocolates delivered to my door. In the box of chocolates, the middle chocolate was missing and was replaced with a ring. He hid outside the door for a few hours that day, waiting for the delivery man, and waiting to hear my reaction, before he knocked and got down on one knee... Of course I said YES.
- The last 12 months I finally kicked the disgusting habit of biting my fingernails.. I think I've been too busy sewing instead.
- I haven't watched a news program since my son died.
- I LOVE Linen, flowers, gardening, magazines and decorating my home.
- I'm obsessed with all things lace, vintage or french..I would love to go to France one day.
- No matter how hard I try, I am always 10 min's Late... Everywhere.
- I wish I could sing.
- Believe it or not, I'm actually really really shy. My ideal world would be staying at home being a hermit.
- I love being a mum its all I've ever wanted.
- I hate being sick, but for some reason never take medicine. Maybe I procrastinate, maybe I'm just lazy, maybe I think if I let my body fight it, I'll get better.
- When I go to a restaurant I always order the same thing for fear of ordering something different and being disappointed.
- I get angry when I'm cold.
- I am hopeless at parking my car. I have had a few accidents and rolled my jeep.. but I'm a good driver!!!
- I once wrote a mother profile on Creating a Childhood HERE
- My hubby calls me a SEWLEBRITY!
Thanks for a Fun year!