Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Finished Quilts

One of my favourite things to do when i come across a new blog, is to check out their finished quilts.. I have found as i have been searching blog land...its a great way to get a feel of their creativity and style and a HUGE source of inspiration..
So for those of you who are new to my blog.... Here is a collection of my finished quilts..(and a couple quilt tops). For those of you who have been following over the last few months since the start...here's a recap. I'm also planning on making a new title at the top... Finished quilts..

Quilt Pattern Available Soon

Quilt Pattern Available here

Quilt Pattern Available here

Quilt Pattern Available here

Quilt Pattern Available here

 Quilt Pattern Available Soon

 


   


I have a NEW Quilt to show you... the sneak peek from last post - It will be my quilt for the Blogger's Quilt Festival..... Is your Quilt Ready??? Begins Friday!!! xx

6 comments:

  1. Wow, those quilts are beautiful! lovely inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so amazing with color girl!!! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really beautiful quilts. Looking forward to your new patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sewing like a madwoman to get mine done for the festival....one week to get it all done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make such beautiful quilts - I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's great to see them all in one post. You are doing a great job with your quilt patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment!! xx I LOVE hearing from you xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...